Update #2

Now it's time to read a marathon of....................................PERCY JACKSON! If you haven't read them yet don't read the other posts so you don't mess anything up for yourself! If you haven't read it hopefully I can convince you to read them. They are quite fantastic. I guess I've always liked Greek Mythology because I loved these books but if you don't really know about Greek Mythology you will. This book is hilarious as well so.... *sigh* this is such a fantastic series. Hopefully I can be able to show you how great it truly is. I'm kind of worried because I remember most of it so it's not as great as it was the first. That's like a fact unless you completely forget what happened in the book. I'm going to try to do all the posts after I do the R.L. Stine Highlight. I'm thinking I might do a highlight on a character or a God after I review each book. Maybe background info. I might also rant about the movies. I don't know. All I know is this is going to be so much fun!

Comments

back to top