Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back


There are so many negative reviews of this book. I don't know why some people read it without reading the back story that yes it was a child of four telling his parents that he went to heaven. If you knew that I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't have bothered to read it and there wouldn't be so much negative reviews. I guess I don't think ill of people as much as others because I found this boy's story true if at least plausible. I'm pretty sketchy when it comes between God and me so that's why I wanted to read 15 spiritual books this year. The main problem people see with it is that the father is a preacher and I guess I can get that. But seriously what would the point be? People need to learn to trust. I'm sure no one told him about his mother having a miscarriage at age four. Come on.

Okay. Let's talk about the story first before I go ranting again. I believed it. Throughout I did not doubt the story. And no I don't think I'm gullible. Sorry the reviews got to me. This little boy got terribly sick one day at the age of three. His parents I believe really should have done something sooner. They were ridiculous. Your child is throwing up nonstop for one in a half days? Yeah. The third time he would have been in the hospital. The things this kid was crazy. I really think he wouldn't have been able to say what he saw so vividly unless the whole story was made up. Some things he said really resonated with me. The miscarriage for one. How they girl was in Heaven waiting for them. That killed me. I was crying throughout this book. There was also his father's grandfather being young and in Heaven. It was like wow. How he was young and didn't have glasses. We are in Heaven in our prime? That was awesome to read. Now of course I am a little skeptical especially hearing others reviews because it's inevitable that when I hear other people's opinions that I look at mine more closely but I also have a little skepticism anyways but not as much as you may think. Honestly I really liked reading it and the boy's point of view. I think you should read it even if you are skeptical and form your own opinion of it.

Comments

back to top