November 2013 Reads Wrap Up


It's the end of the year! How crazy is that!? December is one of my favorite times of the year. Lots of family time and the semester is finally coming to a close. Also, the very best part of December - Hallmark movies! I love all those sappy movies and I can't wait to watch them all or at least as many as I can. I have two weeks left of this semester which means a lot of studying for finals. But, after that there will be regular reviews and some end of the year posts giving you a sneak peak of my plans for next year, challenges I plan to do, and my favorite books of the year. It's going to be fantastic! I'll also be updating my tabs because they are way out of date. And I have to mention that I changed my yearly goal from 126 to 105 which I should have changed a long time ago. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving (or Thursday) and are able to read and love your final books for the year.

I read almost all the books I planned for November. All I missed was Sia so I'm adding that on to my list.

Books to read in December:

Sia by Josh Grayson
Amy And Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
The Rule of Thirds by Chantel Guertin
Made of Stars by Kelley York
Endless by Amanda Grey
Breathing Ghosts by Laekan Zea Kemp
The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook

Favorite Book of the Month


Although it was a bit lengthy, The School for Good and Evil is the epitome of the type of book I love - fairy tales, friendship, some romance, and a battle between good and evil.


What books are you excited to read this December?

Comments

  1. I can't believe it's already December! Boy how the time flew by! I've already been watching Hallmark for weeks, they have some of the best Christmas movies out there =) Exciting that you're semester is almost over, good luck on your finals!!! I haven't read in weeks but I do hope to read at least one Christmas book this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I'll scout some Hallmark movies and record them so I can watch them on the weekend. It's going to be great ^__^ Thanks! I never read Christmas books except once I read A Christmas Carol. Interested to see what you read for that.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting almost your whole November list finished! The School for Good and Evil looks awesome. I love the cover and it sounds like a book I would really enjoy. :) Can't believe it is December already! Time really does fly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really surprised by the amount I got done because I've just been horrible at reading lately. Cross my fingers I'm able to complete my list. Can't wait for the New Year!

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top