#FitReaders: February 13th 2015 Check-In


#FitReaders: Another week I forgot to write my fitness and water intake down. I do remember some things I did. I didn't run as much as I wanted and didn't get much exercise but I did have this one perfect day so I'm grateful for that. I plan on just doing an overview of the week so I don't have to write everyday exactly what I thought because I do forget to do that part mostly.

Walk/Run
2.53 miles in 39 min. 28 sec. 
(Shins felt fine after this so I'm going to see next week if I feel the same. Maybe the first time I felt sore in my shins it was a fluke or I might just run on the grass.)

Walking
83 min. of walking

Workout Videos
3 Minute Thighs - 3 min.

Water Intake
Around 110 oz of water
Goal for each week: 420

How did you do this week?

Comments

  1. Good job! It's so cold here so I do work out videos too when I can. I'm doing the Boom Boom workout, LOL!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I followed you back (:
      The Boom Boom Workout? I'll have to check that out.

      Delete
  2. I always forget to write down my fitness activities. I have a rule to be active 3-4 days straight before I take a day off, and for me that's good enough. I know a lot of people like to write things down, which is totally fine. I get those weeks, too, where you feel like you don't do enough. You did great last week and still did something! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's impressive to do! I'm very bad at exercising consistently day after day so you should be really proud.

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top