I Love Book Tags


I've been meaning to do this book tag for a while now which is originally from The Words Written. Mariibel tagged all of her followers so that she can get to know them. If you want to do this you can too.

If the zombie apocalypse started the first book I would grab would be?...There are so many but I feel like the best book I can choose would be A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley. It's a book filled with music and hope. And I can use the songs, hopeful message, and winning attitude of the MC during the zombie apocalypse.
Lost you at the library, but you would probably find me (which section?)...the YA section of course!
Obviously you don't know anything about books! You need to read ASAP...The Unearthly trilogy. The best love triangle/romance and epic story line where the MC is part angel. 
Valentine's day I'm spending it with (which book character?)...I feel kind of weird writing this but Warner from the Shatter Me series. Not only is he good looking but I feel like I could get some great exercise tips from him.
Even bookworms stop reading long enough to notice that....I'm ignoring my family member at their birthday party. Oops...
Bottom of my bookshelf all lonely and covered in dust is (book you hate, or have yet to read)....Fairest by Gail Carson Levine. I've had this book for years and I haven't read one page. Double shame on me because I got it as as a present. 
On a rainy day I like to read....How Not to be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler. I'm sure everyone knows by now how much I love this book because I mention it all the time on things like this.
Oh My Gosh! Someone is trying to rob a person so you hit him with (which is the biggest book you own or have read?)...I'm reading The Host now which is a pretty hefty book and will certainly get the job done.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G! who is sitting in that tree next to you?...Jack from How Not to be Popular - such a sweetheart. I would marry that boy in a heartbeat. Or I would be kissing Warner because... it's Warner.
Sweet boys(girls) or Bad Boys(girls)?...You wouldn't marry a bad boy. Sweet boys are by far the best.

Comments

  1. I always love me a bad boy... but that is more in my fictional life because you are right... I married a sweet one. :) These were such fun questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Yes, nice boys are always the best and good job marrying someone who is a sweetheart. I agree that bad boys can be fun but only in the fictional world.

      Delete
  2. I love this tag! I may steal this if that's okay. :) I think the first book I would grab in an apocalypse would be Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. Don't laugh. But if I could cheat and grab two, then I would also bring The Handmaid's Tale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! It doesn't belong to me anyways :P
      Where the Sidewalk Ends is a great choice. You can probably memorize the poems while you are on the run.
      I've never read The Handmaid's Tale but I'm sure it would be handy when you want something to entertain you as you fight off zombies. Although really... the zombies are probably entertainment enough.

      Delete
  3. What fun, and Warner is adorable. I really need to read the last book of the Unearthly series. I get so nervous reading the last book of trilogies and have dozens of last books in my tbr pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually the same way with series. You just have to make the dive. i think you'll enjoy where the Unearthly series end goes.

      Delete
  4. This is such a fun idea!
    Sweet boys always definitely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top