Crazy For Summer Readathon // End of the Line

Source

Today is the last day of the Crazy for Summer Readathon and I need one more book to complete my goal of ten books. I fell in love with a series today and a couple more along the way. What am I going to do with myself?

Progress

Books Started: Unmarked by Kami Garcia

He is here... and he could be anyone.

Kennedy Waters lives in a world where vengeance spirits kill, ghosts keep secrets, and a demon walks among us–a demon she accidentally set free.
 

Now Kennedy and the other Legion members–Alara, Priest, Lukas, and Jared–have to hunt him down. As they learn more about the history of the Legion and the Illuminati, Kennedy realizes that the greatest mystery of all does not belong to any secret order, but to her own family. With the clock ticking and the life of someone she loves hanging in the balance, Kennedy has to ask the question she fears most: what is it about her past that has left her Unmarked? 





Pages Read: 587
Total pages Read: 2,536

Books Finished: Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
Unmarked by Kami Garcia

Achievements Completed: Library Lover
Rapid Reader
Summer Sensation + Bonus
TBR Tackler


Daily Challenge: Guess the Last Line

Options: Something Real by Heather Demetrios
Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black


#1. And if the black doves would ever carry me.

#2. Maybe it's time to meet him in the proper light.

#3. "My lady, the tiger," he told her, and got up to turn the camera back on.

#4. So begins season one, episode one of the rest of my life.

Comments

  1. I haven't read any of the books you chose for your guess the last line so here are my guesses :p

    1 - The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
    2 - Unbreakable
    3 - Something Real
    4 - Flipped

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I guess you met your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you got a lot accomplished. Congrats! I really need to do my own readathon or something soon - there are so many books I need to read/review in the next month or so. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top